Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released APSC CCE Admit Card 2023 for the preliminary examination. The commission completed the online registration process on the 10th of February and the Preliminary exam is scheduled for 26th of March 2023.
Candidates who have applied for APSC CCE Prelims 2023 through online mode can download their Admit Card/ Call Letter from the official website of APSC (www.apscrecruitment.in). The preliminary examination will be conducted to recruit suitable candidates for various gazetted and non-gazetted posts.
The vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other details are discussed below.
APSC CCE Admit Card 2023
|APSC CCE Preliminary Examination 2023
|Offline (MCQ based)
|Number of Questions
|Date of Examination (Prelims)
|26th March 2023
|Admit Card Status
How to Download APSC CCE Admit Card/ Call Letter
Candidates who have applied online for the APSC Civil Service Examination 2023, can download their call letter from the official website of APSC. We will also attach the link to admit card at the bottom of this article, as soon as we get any update. Candidates are requested to check AssamCareer.Blog to get the latest updates.
Here are the steps to download the admit card.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Visit the official APSC website.
Look for the “Download Admit Card” link on the homepage.
Click on the link to proceed to the admit card download page.
Enter your login details such as registration number and date of birth.
Once you have entered your details, click on the “Submit” button.
The APSC admit card will now be displayed on the screen. Check all the details carefully such as your name, exam date, center, and timing.
If all the details are correct, click on the “Download” button to save the admit card on your device.
Take a clear and legible printout of the admit card.
|Download APSC CCE Admit Card
|Click Here (Out Now)
|Notification Regarding Admit Card
|APSC CCE 2023 Advertisement
About APSC CCE 2023 Recruitment Process
Assam Public Service Commission has released the official notification of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2022 (APSC CCE 2022) for the recruitment of 913 vacancies.
- Starting date of submission of online application: 21st January 2023, 12 PM
- Last date of submission of online application: 10th February 2023, 5 PM
- Last date for payment fee: 12th February 2023, 5 PM
- Date of CCE Prelims 2022 Exam: 26th March 2023 (Tentative)
- Main examination date: July/August 2023
Service Wise Vacancies:
|No. of Posts
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)
|Superintendent of Taxes
|Superintendent of Excise
|District Transport Officer
|Assam Finance Service (Jr. Grade II)
|Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board
|Cooperative Education Officer
|Inspector of Labour
|Inspector of Taxes
|Inspector of Excise
|Block Development Officer
|Asstt. Employment Officer
|Assistant Manager, District Industries Centre
|Asstt Registrar of Cooperative Societies
|Assistant Audit Officer
|Assistant Accounts Officer
|Assam Urban Administrative Service
|Research Assistant, Irrigation
|Assistant Public Relation Officer, Irrigation
|Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation
|Registrar, Industrial Tribunal
|Research Assistant, Transport Survey
|Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board
|Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board
Mains Examination/ Interview
- The CCE Main Examination 2022 comprises two stages: the Written Examination and the Interview Test/Personality Test.
- The Written Examination consists of six papers of conventional essay type/objective type with limited words.
- The number of candidates admitted to the written part of the Main Examination will be 11 to 12 times the number of vacancies notified for each category, on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to write their answer papers in either English or Assamese language.
- The total marks for the written part of the Main Examination are 1500 marks (250 marks for each paper), and the duration of the exam is three hours for each paper.
- The exam center for the Main Examination is Guwahati.
- After qualifying in the written test, candidates will be called for an Interview Test/Personality Test in a ratio of 1:3 against the number of vacancies advertised.
- The total marks for the Interview Test/Personality Test are 275 marks, and the exam center is Guwahati.
- The final ranking of the candidates will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the Main Examination (Written Part as well as Interview).
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is the state-level public service commission of the state of Assam in India. It was established in 1937 and is responsible for conducting recruitment exams and interviews for various posts in the state government. The commission also advises the government on matters relating to the recruitment of civil servants.
The APSC conducts examinations for various posts such as Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Inspector of Schools, and other administrative and technical positions. The selection process includes a written examination followed by an interview. The commission also conducts departmental examinations for government employees to help them get promoted.
The APSC comprises a chairman and a group of members appointed by the chairman and members of the commission hold office for a term of six years or until they reach the age of 62, whichever comes first.
Current Chairman of APSC: Bharat Bhushan Dev Choudhury (from Sept 2022)
Ex-Chairman: Rajiv Kumar Bora